Speaking Test at English First (EF)

Today, I've a speaking test at EF. The test was speak about tourism. I've been prepare it from this morning with practicing by making dialogged at home. I'm with my partner, her name was Jessica. She was on the second grade at Senior High School in Sedes Sapientiane, Semarang. She was great and I'm proud of her. When all of our friends preparing a test, both of us were talking. While we were talking, suddenly came a young lady into the class. Her name was Ellen. She asked me to move because she want close with Jessica but I refused it. I have a reason for it. I came early than her and I have the right for choosing a partner for dialogged :). It's about travel agent and customer. A travel agent was offer about a trip to Australia, Thailand and Brazil. She also must offer the customer to upgrade her trip to the best one such as have flight in business class, or sleep in a 4 - stars hotel. As a customer, we can choose which one was cheapest :). Both of us were practice only in a few minutes but all of my friends needs a long time to practice. I'm very thankful that I have partner like Jessica.


She told me that she can nervous if she practice all the time and so do I. At 07.00 p.m. the teacher asked us whether we were ready to start of test. We said that we weren't ready and the teacher was laugh ;). He asked us to mention a number that range between 1 to 10 and if we were right to guess the number that he was thought, we must begin first. Fortunately, we guess wrong so we didn't start first :). We begin after Mu'ripah and her partner. After we did a test, my teacher giving us a piece of paper. It's about horoscopes. We must fill the blank with any kind that in our head. There are 10 statements that we must fill in. We only fill one and then we gave to our friend to fill another statement until all statement was done.

After we finished to fill the form, we gave the paper to Mr Will and he read our horoscope in front of the class. We were laughing together when he read our horoscopes. Actually, after we did our speaking test, we have another test. It was listening test. But, we were naughty and asked our teacher, Mr Will to postpone it :). Thanks to Allah SWT cos we didn't two test in the same day.



0 comments: